Details for Research Director - Atlanta
Fox5 Atlanta has an opening for a Research Director.
The Research Director will:
- Track ratings for all stations
- Develop promotional materials, qualitative profiles and positioning pieces for sales staff
- Create rating estimates for local and national sales teams
- Maintain Nielsen station information and remain current with Nielsen related issues
- Manage all research related computer systems and programs
- Provide web analytics for the Digital Sales Manager and Creative Services Department
- Provide research as it pertains to programming & promotions decisions Work with station departments to provide research data as needed on research related functions including ratings interpretation
Candidate must have knowledge of various products including Wide Orbit Media Sales and Nielsen Arianna. Candidate should possess excellent communication and computer skills. Applicant must be an innovative, strategic thinker able to work in a team environment. Must have strong analytical skills, multi-tasking and be an efficient time manager. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or Statistics or equivalent work experience desired. Three or more years of experience in TV Sales Research or related field, and strong working knowledge of Nielsen methodology preferred.
To apply online for one or more of our open positions visit our website