Details for Account Executive - Atlanta, GA
FOX 5 Atlanta is seeking a highly motivated business developing Account Executive.
The AE is responsible for maximizing share on established television and digital accounts with emphasis on developing new accounts by converting marketing dollars and alternative advertising platforms. Services established agency accounts as directed by sales management. Establishes direct client contact while maintaining cooperative relationships with the agencies. Develops and presents in-depth multi-screen platform sales and research presentations. Responsible for obtaining revenue goals in all facets including existing accounts, new business, zero share business and digital. Strong understanding of digital platforms and a proven track record of successful digital sales. Work with Credit Manager to ensure appropriate credit references are furnished and timely payments are received for business sold. Generates frequent written correspondence such as pre/post buy letters. Provides the Local Sales Manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly report.
- Ability to work under daily deadline pressure with attention to detail
- Ability to be self-motivated and work as part of a team
- Strong creative, organizational, planning and prospecting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively/politely with co-workers and clients
- Thorough knowledge of television ratings and research as it relates Nielsen and comScore/Rentrak data
- Excellent presentation skills
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in a related field preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in broadcast television and/or digital platform sales
To apply online for one or more of our open positions visit our website fox5atlanta.com/jobs. Please include your resume and salary requirements, and please mention where you saw this ad!