Details for Account Executive Multimedia - Idaho
KMVT-TV (CBS) the dominant #1 station in Twin Falls, Idaho has an immediate opening for a talented, motivated Account Executive to join our energetic and professional sales team in the Twin Falls office.
KMVT is located in beautiful Twin Falls which is approximately 100 miles from the state capital, Boise. If you love the outdoors you will enjoy Idaho. KMVT is the only TV station located in the Twin Falls television market and receives over 50% share of viewership and revenue which is the perfect environment for an Account Executive's success!
We seek self-starters with a sense of urgency who can sell new business on-air, on-line, and on mobile platforms while maintaining and growing existing business. Candidates must be detail-oriented and have excellent communication, computer, presentation & customer service skills. KMVT offers several marketing platforms for advertising clients including KMVT (CBS), KSVT (FOX), CW, KMVT.com and other social media and extended digital product platforms. This position requires working with local business owners as well as advertising agencies. Previous advertising sales experience preferred but not required.
- Sell new business on-air, on-line, and on mobile platforms
- Maintain and grow existing business
- Candidates must be detail-oriented and have excellent communication & customer service skills
- Ability to exceed a sales budget through new and existing business development
- Self-starter, with the ability to interact and influence others in a positive manner while working in a fast-paced environment
- High achiever with excellent communication skills, creativity, and persistence
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Problem-solving and organizational skills
- Applicants must be proficient working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Media and/or Marketing background is a plus
- Must have valid driver’s license and be insurable. The candidate must have reliable transportation that meets required insurance coverage needs. A pre-employment drug screening is required
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00/year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
To apply please send resume to Kevin Andrus, General Sales Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second-highest-rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.