Details for Integrated Digital Specialist
WDTN/WBDT in Dayton. Ohio seeks an Integrated Digital Specialist.
The Integrated Digital Specialist is responsible for generating and growing digital marketing service revenue for the company. The IDS will be the Dayton market expert on digital services and will work, both independently and in conjunction with the Nexstar sales tam, to achieve budgeted revenue goals in the digital marketing services area.
The Integrated Digital Specialist will achieve this by professionally and effectively selling Nexstar’s digital products and inventories (including but not limited to targeted video, digital audience and reach extensions, SEO.SEM, and sponsorships) with the intent to advance client objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Digital marketing services sales lead
- Develop and execute gotomarket sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding personal and company revenue targets
- Establish, maintain and grow meaningful client relationships
- Generate new digital marketing services business and grow business from existing clients
- Be and effective educator and ambassador both internally and externally and on the benefits of digital marketing for clients
- Meaningful contributor in sales meetings on digital marketing topics (ex. Best practice sharing, industry trends)
- Be an effective partner with the market’s sales team in generating digital revenue
- Effective closer
- BA or BS in Business Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred
- 3+ years of digital marketing or media sales preferred
- Significant knowledge of the local digital marketing services product and effective use for clients
- Motivated, enthusiastic, selfstarter who is able to work effective both independently and collaborating in a team environment
- Effective communication and client presentation skills
- Ability to interact with high level decision makers
- Ability to execute in an organization through collaboration and a consultative process
- Excellent followup, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Up to date on latest trends in digital marketing service industry
- Resourceful, selfmotivated and a skillful multitasker
- Ability to manage account receivables for your book of business
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
Qualified applicants can apply online at http://www.nexstar.tv
EEO/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED – Background check required.