Details for Sales Account Executive - NBC Los Angeles
The Sales Account Executive for NBC Los Angeles will be responsible for generating new Local/Regional business, Digital advertising, and growing existing advertiser revenue.
- Ability to generate new business from client-direct accounts outside of existing agency list
- Demonstrated ability to develop new revenue streams for non-linear platforms (Digital, FEP, Social Media and OOH)
- Capacity to sell creative sponsorships, integrations, as well as digital and/or social media packages.
- Ability to generate new revenue streams from competitive media.
- Capacity to sell top value and close sponsorships of NBC franchise events, i.e. Olympics, Sunday Night Football, Golden Globes, Etc.
- Capacity to work collaboratively with Telemundo colleagues with the goal of developing new revue streams
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment-capacity to oversee maintenance of on-air/digital schedules, execute promotions, be timely and accurate in responding to management and customer requests, oversee the generation of creative custom sales offerings, as well as provide excellent customer service.
- Top notch communication skills and ability to present persuasively
- Strong computer skills. Capacity to quickly learn and master new systems.
- Strong comprehension of ratings, research, and digital metrics
- Outstanding negotiation skills, as well as strong prospecting and closing skills
- Resourceful, creative, and competent in executing an entrepreneurial approach towards developing business
- A minimum of 5+ years of Media, Digital and/or Broadcast Sales experience
- Quantifiable record of success in developing new business
- Experience, competency, and understanding of Digital Advertising
- Successful track-record for generating year over year revenue growth with traditional and non-traditional business
- Experience working creatively with all levels of advertising agencies and clients directly
Follow THIS LINK to apply now.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.