Details for Digital Sales Manager - Huntsville, AL
WAFF-TV the NBC affiliate in Huntsville, AL has an immediate opening for a Digital Sales Manager.
The Digital Sales Manager is responsible for achieving the station's advertising revenue goals and works closely with the entire WAFF sales team to train, prospect, develop, close and maintain accounts.
The DSM works in partnership with the sales team to identify clients’ needs and to recommend effective multi-platform marketing solutions, integrating traditional television advertising with non-traditional digital tools and new media platforms. Growing existing clients and new business development are key areas of focus.
- Achieve digital and team revenue sales objectives
- Forecast, manage budgets, and execute a strategic plan
- Provide consistent training to help team understand and position digital products and how they work alongside broadcast campaigns
- Help sellers build multi-platform solutions that help solve the challenges and achieve the business/marketing objectives of our clients
- Work alongside the GSM and LSMs to motivate and lead a sales team to reach all revenue goals
- Develop and oversee new sales opportunities or projects
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience in broadcast sales
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing a sales team, strategic planning, and a track record of growing revenue
- Wide Orbit, Wide Orbit Media Sales, Matrix, Comscore, Excel or similar traffic, sales and CRM experience
Qualified applicants only, apply online at Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Pre-employment drug screen and clean MVR required. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V