Details for Digital Sales Manager - PA
WATM/WWCP the ABC/FOX affiliates in Johnstown, Altoona, State College, PA is searching for a Digital Sales Manager based in our Johnstown office.
The Digital Sales Manager will lead the station’s efforts in growing new and incremental digital revenue. We are looking for a proven leader with management experience to develop a strategic sales plan with our management team.
The ideal candidate must be able to coach, train, and lead our team of account executives to attain individual and collective Digital goals across all of our platforms. This candidate must have a proven history of developing and executing successful client-specific campaigns. The candidate must be willing and capable of learning about new products and be able to execute new sales strategies in the quickly changing digital landscape.
The ideal candidate will have a professional knowledge of SEM, SEO, and all aspects of targeted display advertising. They must be able to work with our digital vendors to assure our clients digital campaigns are running effectively.
In this position you will:
- Provide training for Sales team, Support staff, and Content producers to grow overall Digital revenue and the customer experience
- Meet with clients and prospective clients presenting customized and comprehensive Digital campaigns
- Manage client specific campaigns along with our vendors to assure these solutions are executed flawlessly
- Meet with vendors and potential vendors to improve existing revenue programs, develop new programs, and establish new initiatives and programs to continually develop and grow all Digital revenue streams
- Two or more years of integrated Digital/Media sales management experience preferred, preferably in a TV/Radio/Print Sales and Marketing environment
- Five years of proven Digital Sales experience in Digital and Social media, preferably in a Digital Agency services and/or Electronic Media environment
- 4-year degree, Professional certifications and a history of achievement in training/education in related Industry disciplines
- Ability to lead, train and direct both experienced and entry level account executives
- Achieve all company revenue goals and objectives
- Working knowledge of Digital Interactive initiatives, Social Media and content
- Ability to initiate, present, and close Integrated Media advertising and Marketing solutions
- Work with Sales Management to set monthly Revenue goals for Account Executives and assist each by making 10-15 accompanied Sales/Prospecting calls per week
- Hands on experience developing New Business as a skilled negotiator and motivator
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com and include “Digital Sales Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
Cunningham Broadcasting Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace