Details for National Sales Manager - Tucson, AZ
KOLD News 13, a Gray Television station has an immediate opening for a National Sales Manager to lead their national and Political sales efforts.
Candidate must possess strong leadership, the highest level of customer service and sales skills. In addition to a proven track record of success with negotiating and servicing National agencies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage day to day National Sales activity, as well as grow share utilizing research and strong relationships
- Achieving digital and broadcast sales objectives, continuously building relationships, communicating clearly and concisely, accurate forecasting, budgeting, develop and executing a strategic plan is critical
- Bachelor's degree from a four year College or University
- Two or more years of National Sales preferred
- Three years of sales management experience
- Exceptional negotiation ability
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and follow-through projects to completion
- Deep knowledge of all facets of national and political advertising sales
- Successful track record in growing share and building relationships
- Experience using the following systems is required: Wide Orbit, Matrix, Audience Measurement research, and Share-builders
- Travel is required
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
About Gray Television:
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest-rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better. We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
GRAY TELEVISION, INC. PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.